Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

Well, this is a "kinda pinned it" post. I figured I had all the dishcloths I would need for us and gifts for awhile, but wanted to keep crocheting. I didn't know what to do next, so decided with it still being winter here, I would make a scarf using the dishcloth pattern but just keep going.

This is the pinned dishcloth pattern I used. The yarn is soooo soft! I used 2 skeins of it and just kept going until it ran out. I think if I make another one, I won't make it as wide.

I also found something else to crochet! Ü I am using up yarn left over from all my dishcloths. Be sure to stop by next Monday, to see what I've been working on.

If you have any other ideas of EASY patterns, please send them my way. I am looking for more ideas.

I am linking this up to Country Girl at Home for her Pinned It Made It Monday challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can tell by looking at it how soft it would be and I also love those colors!

    Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday, Debbie!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--your scarf is beautiful! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete