Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Tombow design team received some lovely goodies from Maya Road to share with you this week. It's been quite awhile since I've posted some cards and I loved the butterfly rubber stamps I received from them.
This card uses Mono Adhesive Permanent, scallop punch, black & aqua ink and designer paper.

For my second card I stamped the outline butterly in charcoal gray and then used Dual Brush Pens to color the "soar" butterfly image. This is less expensive than having several ink pads in different colors.
They are both clean and simple cards and perfect for mailing...no bumps and lumps. Ü I know it is early to be thinking of graduation, but I think the soar theme is perfect for this occasion and I will use these for such.
 
Be sure to stop by the Maya Road Blog to be inspired by their design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment