Monday, November 5, 2012

Pinned it Made it! Monday

Welcome back to another Pinned it, Made it! Monday.
 
Last week for our monthly "ladies nite out", I made Italian Bread, traditional lasagne, Chicken Ranch Lasagne and Rosemary Olive Oil Bread. The rosemary bread is the only one I got a picture of. The first two were not from Pinterest and the second two were.
 
Here is a picture of the Chicken Ranch Lasagne from Pinterest (a huge hit with the ladies and my family). Mine looked pretty much like this.
chicken lasagna 6 450
 
The rosemary bread was okay. Most liked it, my family not so much, so won't be making it again. The blog says it is like Olive Garden's.
Pinned Image
source: ahintofhoney
 
here is a picture of mine...I doubled the recipe and made two loaves and didn't add the rosemary to the top
 
I am linking up to countrygirlathome

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious to me! I love bread and love lasagna! I appreciate the reviews, even if they don't measure up to your expectations! And thank you for particpating in Pinned it, Made it Monday!

    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum yum yum! I think I'll give this a try! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete