Thursday, October 27, 2011

FSS Catch Up

I was thinking I had posted more FSS cards than I had this month. So now I am playing catch up.
Okay, I lied....I have another hydrangea card to share with you. I was working on Halloween projects and this lonely hydrangea image was mixed in right on top of this purple paper and I just HAD to create another hydrangea card! (I PROMISE the next projects are not with the hydrangeas. Sentiment is SU!

My next two cards use paper bags. The tutorial was on Whimsie Doodles awhile back. I loved the idea. You insert a gift card inside. I know I'm going to give one to dad because he likes to go to a coffee shop in town. I used precolored truck images from Fred She Said's Old Truck Digi and Colored Set.
I made mine different in that I decorated the inside top. I will stamp a sentiment there. I also did not score at the 6.5" mark. My paper bag must be a different size than hers. I scored at 1/2" and at 2.5" and then just folded in half from there.

1 comment:

  1. oh my like...I need to check this gift card thingy out....very cool!

    ReplyDelete