Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brr Baby & Believe

I have two cards to share with you today. This first one was last week's free digi image from Designed2Delight. If you have been playing along each week you have until midnight tonite to upload your card and then will receive the next freebie tomorrow morning. If you wasn't able to play along, you can still get it from the store here.

It is freezing here! Literally! We are suppose to be having a blizzard tomorrow, so we will see what happens. The wind is blowing and it is snowing now.

 Here are a couple cardinals trying to keep warm. I looked up cardinal in the encyclopedia and it says that male cardinals are red and female are brown, so I colored this mama cardinal protecting her baby. Ü


My second card uses "i believe" from Baby Bud Designs. I love this little bud!


for both of my cards I used SCS sketch challenges. #313 for the first one and #312 for the second one.

Be sure to scroll down to see day 2 of A Year in Review.

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards Debbie!!!
    I really like how you paper pieced this sweet little Bud with the snowflake pattern...just beautiful!
    Wishing you a Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete