Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DTGD2010

Wonder what that title means? It's Dare to Get Dirty Week at Splitcoaststampers! If you're a Fan Club Member this is your chance to play along with Dirty Girls, past and present, in lots of fun challenges. If you're not a Fan Club Member, this is the perfect time to become one!


You can get all the info here. We'd love to have you play with us this week! There are 33 challenges to choose from - play one or play them all.

The project I'm sharing today is for a challenge hosted by ME (Ü) and you can see the details here.


This year I have bravely offered to host a challenge and my challenge is today. If you are a fan club member you can see the details here. I would love to have you come and play along.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having fun with these....I have 14 DIFFERENT entries done...10 to go I suppose with today's challenges! I'll be sure to play yours! ....check out my SCS gallery! :)

    LOVE your jar!

    ReplyDelete