Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Congrats Graduate!



We are done with graduation here (May 8th) and had our first son graduate. I had lots of graduation cards to make for his friends and this is one of them. I used more paper from Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend line and chipboard letter "g" from Maya Road to create this card. I'm going to be sad when I'm out of this wonderful paper!


I cut the star with my George Cricut cartridge. I cut 4 from scrap cardstock and one from the patterned paper from Cosmo's Early Bird line. I hand wrote "congrats graduate!" with the fine point tip of Tombow's black Dual Brush Pen.

Supplies:
supplies: Tombow's Dual Brush Pens #856 & N15, Mono Adhesive Dots, & Mono Liquid Glue; Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend & Early Bird patterned paper; ribbon and ric rac, Maya Road chipboard letter and Basic Grey buttons

1 comment: