Saturday, October 24, 2009

SCS and Inky Antics

It has been a LONG time since I've had a chance to play in some SCS challenges. Now that we are on Fall Break, I decided to see what this week's challenges were and play along for a few. I used all Inky Antics stamps. Here are the challenges I played along in:
Color Challenge #241: burgundy, coral, artichoke and vanilla. This paper by Basic Grey had all these colors.
Way to Use It #241: patchwork:
Today's Inspiration Challenge: I chose this bedspread as the inspiration for this card: All the cards use Basic Grey patterned paper, buttons and/or brads.

5 comments:

  1. Really cute cards, Debbie! Hope you and your family and keeping healthy. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Debbie, but the top one with the cat/dog is my fav. I love the sentiment with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards turned out very cute Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...they're all soooo cute, Debbie!! I love the adorable images, pretty papers, and wonderful sentiments!! Fabulous coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete