Sunday, March 8, 2009

St. Pat class projects


These are two of the projects we made yesterday at my papercraft class. The third project was a card that they got to design. I had several images already stamped and taught the Gamsol/colored pencil technique. I wish I would have taken pictures of all the cards they made. They did such an awesome job.
The first project was an altered toilet paper tube. These are just so much fun to make and you can fit so many fun items inside them for every occasion. I used Karen Foster shamrock paper, Fiskars scissors and SU! ribbon, ink, stamp set, and piercing set. Each month I will add a new technique(s) for them to learn (last month it was just coloring with Gamsol/colored pencils) and this month it was using the piercer and stamping with solid stamps.
The second card was inspired by one my friend Jenny had sent me last year. All supplies were SU! except for the ribbon. It is from Wal-Mart.
I will post the card I made with the image I used to show them how to color Gamsol and colored pencils
I am looking forward to teaching again next month.

2 comments: