Monday, September 1, 2008

Roughin' It for you

This happy camper has been out looking for flowers for mom. Ü Two Storage Units, Ink & More sets were used: Roughin' It (boy) and At a Snail's Pace (flower). I used a sketch layout from My Favorite Things blog. I turned the sketch on it's side to come up with this: The *deets*:
I pierced the holes to hand stitch the "x's". I cut slits above and below his fingers to "hold" the flower. Brown circle was cut with Cricut as I don't have a 1.5" circle punch. "For you with love" is mounted with mounting tape.

other stamps: SU! (for you)
paper: Basic Grey's 6 x 6 Archaic pad
ink: SU! Basic Black
other: brads-unknown, Gamsol and colored pencils, embroidery floss, SU! piercing kit

3 comments:

  1. Great mix of colors Debbie! This little guy looks just adorable with his flower! Wonderful card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute....I hadn't noticed you cut and added the flower....so fun!

    ReplyDelete