Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thank you and a winner!

I want to thank all of you for your kind comments about my card using the Leap Frog set from Storage Units Ink & More.

I have a very tired little boy (okay maybe not so little, but he is my baby). Aaron couldn't figure out why he was so tired when he thought he slept well at camp. I told him I was always that way too. It's go, go, go at camp and then come home and crash. Ü I can't wait til tomorrow when he is able to show us his pictures and tell us all about it. Maybe he will let me share a few with you.

Okay, I know, I know, it's time for the winner of Leap Frog...

Miss L said...
I LOVE frogs! Growing up, they were my favorite animal and I
have collected them since before I can remember. This set is absolutely adorable and one that I would use over and over again! Too cute!

Miss L, please e-mail me your full name and address and Denise will get your set out to you. You have until 6 pm tomorrow night to respond. If I don't hear from you, I will draw a new name. Thank you every one for entering!

1 comment: