Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snowflake??

I got this idea from a note from my DSS (secret sister from SCS). She made me a card using the stamp set True Friend and mentioned that she was going to use the large image as a snowflake. I loved that idea and tried it last nite and here is what I came up with. The warm wishes sentiment is by Inky Antics. I case'd this layout from Papercrafts magazine also. I used the silver dots that my secret sis sent me on the dots of the stamped image. Very sparkly in real life (IRL).
I used Buckaroo ink which goes great with Basic Grey's Avalanche from the Fruitcake line.
*note: the size of the cards I made with the trees and here are 3.5" x 6.25" and fit in a regular envy that you mail bills in.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful card! Love the layout! By the way, you've been tagged! See the details on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't there's no snowflake alike?? very beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is looks great as a flake! Darling card!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty: pure class! Love the artsy simplicity of the clean layout with all your gorgeous texture, :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete