Thursday, November 29, 2007

Paperbag album class

I have been working on some paperbag albums. I made three different ones and this is the one that I will be teaching Saturday (unless we really get the ice storm that is being predicted). Here is a picture of all the kits lined up on my table...
Front view
page 1 page 2

page 3

page 4

(a picture can tuck into the wintergreen color of the corner triangles. I used 1/8" red tacky tape for the two edges)


page 5 (the red tabbed piece comes out and you can add photos to both sides)

page 6

page 7


page 8

page 8 with flap opened

page 9
page 10

back view Papers are Basic Grey and inked with SU!'s Creamy Caramel. Ribbons miscellaneous. The three tabbed pieces on the ends are tabbed to solid cardstock for more pics or journaling.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous book! Love the papers! If I lived near you I would be first in line for your class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbiedee, both of the paperbag albums are just gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame on the first anonymous (hiding behind anonymity to be rude) poster. If she didn't want to look at it on SCS.... she should just click another link and move on!
    I think you did a great job and you should be able to post what you choose on SCS, just like everyone else.
    That was very rude of the first poster. Don't take her mean-spirited comments to heart. Your idea is really interesting and a lot of people will benefit from seeing ALL of the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you have been BUSY with this great paper! Love everything that you've made and posted - everywhere! :)
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete