Saturday, July 28, 2007

Baby bunny

I have had several Inky Antic images colored for weeks and am just now getting them onto cards. I have a bag that has stamped images, colored pencils and gamsol. So easy to take places where I know I will have time to color. Then when I have time I try to turn them into cards. Once in awhile I will take patterned paper with me to match the colors, but usually not.

Thankfully someone (thanks Mackbrad Ü) sent me some 6 x 6 sheets of patterned paper for my birthday LAST year and this orange plaid was just perfect and I didn't even have it with me when I colored the bunny! The blue dots is from SU!-retired now I think.

This type of card is called a tent card. Michelle Wooderson is the author of this very fun type of card. This is my first try at it.

I cut my card base 4.25" x 4.25". Then I layered the stamped image, so that the height is 5.5". It fits into a card sized envelope perfectly. Ribbon and rickrack (both now retired) are SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment