Thursday, May 31, 2007

I won blog candy!

I can't believe it! I won blog candy on two different sites. I rec'd blog candy today from Erica. Here is a picture of what I rec'd. The scan isn't too great, but the card is AWESOME!! I love Bella stamps and this one is the Stampabella (I believe that is the name) and she put glitter on the bow in her hair, on the wheel and on the bag...tooooo cute!. The words say "you've been rak'd by a stamping bella". LOVE IT!

Erica, thank you sooo much for all the goodies. Can't wait to play with them.

I will post the other blog candy and site when I receive it. Ü Remember what I always say..."you can't win if you don't enter"

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Lucky Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you did...I saw your name listed as the winner. Great job!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete