Sunday, July 19, 2015

BFB Hiding in the Light

http://www.amazon.com/Hiding-Light-Risked-Everything-Follow/dp/1601426968


Hiding in the Light: Why I risked Everything to Leave Islam and Follow Jesus was a powerful book. The subtitle really tells it all without giving a lot of details away. This is a true story of a young Muslim girl's journey of leaving her family's faith to follow Jesus and what happened because of it.


It is so hard to understand how family can cut off another because of their beliefs and a reminder of how "easy" we really have it in America. This is an eye opener of what could come and may very well already be seeping in to our culture.


This young lady is truly an inspiration and I would strongly encourage you to read her story.


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks FABULOUS!!! I am always so inspired by stories like this. Thank you for sharing this :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete